Sunday, February 8, 2015

Back to School!

Yep, holidays are over and it's back to school!  Even I am at school for a while, working as a teacher aide and loving it!

I hope you are all enjoying being back at school or kindy or preschool or wherever you are.

What did you like most about the holidays?  Not having to get up early?

My favourite part of the holidays was going to the Milford Sounds - which are actually 'Fiords' not 'Sounds'.  Fiords are formed by glaciers melting and Sounds are formed by rivers and sea chipping away at the land.  Here are a couple of pictures I took of the Milford Fiords.

If you'd like to send me your favourite picture from the school holidays, you can - email it to songs4kids@gmail.com - I 'd love to see them!

Amazing waterfalls...


Captain James and me...




At the back of the boat trying not to get wet!


Seals on the rocks....


Mist, rain, clouds, waterfalls...the Milford Fiords are very very cool.


No comments: