Friday, January 20, 2012

More Mapua Fun!

We have finished at the Park - you should really come next year (well from 27th Dec this year actually) and we'll be there doing things, making things and generally having fun!  Here are some more photos!
Here we are trying to keep the tide back....eventually the tide won.....

We try not to injure too many people....but Josheph's toe looked pretty impressive....eeeouch!!!


BINGO!!!!  The whole family love this game AND the prizes!


Wow, there were some awesome creations at Clay Play!!  Nice one you guys, you made some coooooool things!





Next, cricket skills......CATCH!!


And in the evening....toasting marshmallows....yum, yum, yum!




........then the MUD GIRLS turned up!


2 comments:

BBC said...

Damn, some new posts here since I last checked. I lost a couple of fingernails last fall while operating a saw.

They've almost grown out far enough that I can properly pick my nose again. :-)

Anonymous said...

Haha - Great mud photos of me and my sister and friends. See you next year!