Monday, August 13, 2007

Going away

I'm going away for a few days to Christchurch. I have to go to a funeral. Not a very happy thing to be going down there for really.

While I'm there I'm going to visit an Intermediate to 'hang out' with a class of kids who love to sing. They sing "Individuality" which is really cool to know! I want to write some songs for that age group, so they are going to give me some ideas. I think they want to ask me some questions about writing songs too, so that'll be fun!

We might stop at Maruia Springs and have a soak in the hot pools. I like doing that when I go to Christchurch!

I'll write more when I get back and let you know how I got on with the Intermediate kids.

See ya =D

8 comments:

Boris said...

Hi Kath Bee,
you are so cool to bad my little brother couldn't come anyway you are super cool.
LOVE FROM BORIS

KATHBEE said...

Hi Boris - were you at Buckland Beach School? I've really enjoyed doing performances around Auckland so far!

Thanks for saying I'm cool!! And is your brother under 5? I could visit his preschool one day =)

Kath Bee

Boris said...

No i was from Kau kop but my real name is lily if you know the person that put her hand up for indiviguwelity have no idea to spell she was my friend from Albany so we both know the song.

Boris said...

no my little is 6 at kau kop school but he was sick.

Boris said...

sorry but your thing can't come up.

Boris said...

wait i made a mistake i was thinking about my outgoing mail.

Boris said...

by the how i used boris i was thinking if someone else would see them but they will not.
Lily

Boris said...

in the last one i was ment to say by the WAY.